How to flash firmware-LE400PRO?
Please open LaserGRBL or LightBurn to and connect machine to confirm the controller bit as following figure: (or Type "$i" into the command box)
If it appears: MKS DLC32, it is 32-bit, otherwise it is 8-bit.
1. Download the firmware through this following link
1.1 LE400PRO 8 Bit update firmware.zip
1.2 LE400PRO 32 Bit update firmware.zip
Then Install the correct flashing tool for your system.
- If the files are deleted by the computer, please turn off the computer anti-virus software.
- Please exit all laser software like lasergrbl and lightburn before you start flash firmware.
2. Flash firmware for 8 bit controller
2.1 Click the “XLoader” Program.
2.2 Select the correct parameter as following figure and upload.
3. Flash Firmware for 32 bit controller
3.1 For Windows systems computer, please open “Flashing tool for Windows ” to install the flashing tool.
For macOS systems computer, please open “Flashing tool for macOS”.
Note: Don’t install the program on the system disk (disk C), as this may cause the program to fail to start.
3.2 Open the software.
3.3 Click the “ Download Tool”.
3.4 Import the .bin format file and select the correct parameter as the following screenshot, then click “start”.
Please wait for the flashing to succeed, and turn off and restart the switch of controller.
- If there is a reminder: the port cannot be found, please uninstall the port COM in the device manager, and then reinstall the software CH340 driver in laserGRBL.
- Please exit all laser software like lasergrbl and lightburn before you start flash firmware.Otherwise, it will cause the flashing to fail.